Monday, January 19, 2009

The Kjacks

Put together two individuals who are silly, beautiful and faith-driven, and what do you get...the Kjacks. I have had the privilege of working, laughing, and being inspired by a couple who is filled with life and compassion for others. I was thrilled to be able to capture their lighthearted love for each other. My wife and I feel blessed to have found such great friends! Just scroll down because the pictures truly speak for themselves...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love these pictures and this couple!! The colors are so bright and fun! I can't wait to meet you at Jasmine's workshop in a few weeks!!

patrickzang said...

Thank you so much Amanda. Can't wait to meet you too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick! Looking forward to meeting you at Jasmine's workshop! BTW, your photos are awesome! Are you located in northern California? If so, my hubby and I were just there a couple of weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

Great images! So much fun! Looking forward to seeing you again (we both attended Jose's workshop) at Jasmines workshop!

jamiedelaine said...

INTIMIDATED? What the heck!! Love this shoot!! Your colours, angles, so great. See you in March! :)