Monday, February 2, 2009

Our wedding video

I was so excited to receive my wedding video highlights today. Our videographer, Patrick Pike did an awesome job. He mentioned that he is phasing out of videography because not a lot of brides want videos. To be honest, we were hesitant to get a video because we didn't feel like we would watch as much as we would look at the pictures. But I am so glad we did and I really hope that Patrick continues wedding videography. He is truly talented and I am so glad he captured the happiest day of my life. Well, in 3 months, it will be tied when Sophia is born.

Our Wedding Highlights from Patrick Ang on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

You guys are SO CUTE :) What a rad video. Makes me want to hang out with you guys ASAP!

Cameron Ingalls said...

Dude..... LOOKS GREAT! I'm really impressed at how he encapsulated your whole day in that one song. And of course, I love my Came-o! See what I did just there?