Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jasmine Star Workshop

I just came from Jasmine Star's workshop and it was THE BEST WORKSHOP I have ever attended. I met some amazing photographers and learned so much. Thank you Jasmine for being Awesome. Thank you JD, Martin and Shawn for not letting me be the only guy. Thank you Brittany and Zach for being absolutely beautiful. Thank you Vivian Tran for making them more beautiful. I thank all the other amazing photographers that I had the opportunity to meet and work with at this workshop. And thank you God for blessing me each and every day with my beautiful wife, my soon to be beautiful daughter and my ability to shoot my passion.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

jill thomas photography said...

Hey Patrick! It was so great meeting you at the workshop - this is a great shot!
-- jill thomas

Erin said...

darling photos! glad it went well! We'll have to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how everyone had the same models but each perspective is unique. I bet the workshop was awesome. I'd love to go to one someday!

Jasmine said...

Woohoo! Patrick, it was awesome meeting you and I can't thank you enough for being so nice and making my first workshop so memorable! Keep on rocking these photos out!! :)

cassandra-m said...

BEAUTIFUL pics Patrick! Found you through J* blog...You have an amazing eye. These photos are gorgeous...be proud!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick! I'm glad to have finally met you! Keep me posted on your baby girl :o). Well, I don't think I'll have to worry about that, because she'll be your top model :o) Great job at the workshop and for the photos you've taken! I know you'll do well in your business.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, some of your best shots to date...I'm sure your best will just get better and better!! You never cease to amaze us all. Can't wait for you to take on my boy's!!

Andrew Skelton said...

These pictures are awesome! I really dig the work you've been doing. Let's go shoot sometime soon.