Sunday, March 15, 2009

Naomi

As I get closer to becoming a father, I have more opportunities to be around babies. Or maybe, I'm just more self conscious of when babies are around me. I don't know what it is, but I feel like I'm getting ready to be a father, yet I have no idea what I'm doing or what I'm in for. I don't know how to change a diaper yet or what a Baby Bumbo is, but I know that no one will love this girl more than I will. And I haven't even met her yet. I can't wait for Sophia to be born.

Here are some pictures of baby Naomi. She was a perfect model. She didn't cry once.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last photo is my favorite! Keep it up Patrick and congrats again!

jamiedelaine said...

That last one with the sun; stunnnninngg!

Erin said...

she's darling! I love her eyes and her smile is so sweet!