Sunday, April 26, 2009

Can't wait to meet sophia

Facebook, ichat, text & picture messages, and my blog just made my family more anxious to meet Sophia. This weekend they finally got to meet her and they could not get their hands off of her. They were instructed to wash them beforehand of course. But finally, what felt like forever, but really only week, Christine and I were able to sleep. So... I really hope they come visit again soon. *hint, hint*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Julia (+Andy) said...

Aw... So sweet and beautiful! Thanks for posting these, Patrick! I love that one of your family and Christine and the baby – Hazel's "OMG" face is so priceless.

Sending you all love! Glad you got some much-needed rest. :)