Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grandma is coming

I can't wait for my mom to come back and visit this weekend. In the 2 weeks Sophia has been in our lives, my mom has already come and visit twice. That's a lot of Bakersfield in the past couple of weeks. My sister and Grandma are also coming this weekend. We will be celebrating 4 moms this weekend and it will be Christine's first Mother's Day.

I have been getting really excited with each coming holiday. I guess when you get older, it isn't as exciting as it was when you were a kid. Now I can't wait for Sophia's first birthday, first Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, etc.... Well, for the first couple years she probably won't know what's going on. Oh well, the pictures will look cool.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: